Friday, October 21, 2005

Leg Pain

Yesterday we having our light training, first is jogging.. Oh gosh, starting is the worse part. My whole body feel so cold. The bone, feel that it's weak, not enough oxygen . Oh that feeling so pain!! I have to finish it, at the end we have to run fast. Gosh, the last minute push by Sir YL finally finish jogging part.

During training, while I facing Nadia.. Sir give us some trick to kick. While Sir David beside me, I must try my best and give myself a best kick. The last 10 sec, Nadia kick my leg until I can't continue for the second kick. Very pain, I must finish until the end. Sir know that my leg in pain. He hold for some sec. I hear weasel voice, yeah!! Finally it's end.

Today I wake up very early it's 9am. Long time didn't wake up for so early, feel so happy. Stupid right? When I wake up, I'm going to toilet. I feel that my right leg is extremely
pain. Haihz, I wonder when I'll recover all this pain. Help!! I have to focus all my dream to go. I can't give up just because the pain. "No pain no game!!". . Hehe. . Hope this word would support me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My pain is number 4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

siaO sook sook suprise ma??know where am i?? zh house.. u playing game there leh!!!

Anonymous said...

hey siao po ann.hehe. wow. how come i have never been here before ler?lol.i also want a blogspot.haha. but duno how to blog.silly me.hehe