Today is Wilayah selection.. Lose to Adrina again.. Boring man! always lose to her, think back.. Sometime I need to make myself healty only can be the best.. Cannot fight Sukma already, hope and chance is missing.. 1st chance lose to her, 2nd chance also lose to her.. The thing is not mine how good i do also not mine..
Actually it almost trow all my hope in the sparring.. I give 60% for this selection but I get nothing.. The worse is my senior Sin Yee, give 100% just get 2liner.. haihz.. Is a sad thing also..
What to do, no Sukma already only have small small championship..
Coming is UM, at least get a medal also not bad.. Now my hope just can make myself better first.. aiyo.. very sad.. The more I do the more i sad..
PLEASE LA, I Dont wan to lose anymore.. I wan to win back my peformance.. The more I talk here also get nothing .. I dont know what to do and say already.. really not happy about today selection..
1 comment:
I'm sure you can! We're with you all the way and it's okay if you don't win. We're very proud of you for your level of achievement in what you love to do.
Just do your best and let God do the rest. Okay?
With lots of love,
Your own sister.
Post a Comment