Today add math test just finish, paper 2 really killing me.. How to pass? ? Help !!!
Tomorrow is the Gombak final training, according to teacher just half day.. But girls 18teen have to go all the way to Smk Segar to train. The teacher who fetch me to Rawang is my Peralihan English teacher (eee Miss Yap) The teacher who talk a lot of lebih staff.. I'm the only girl, I don't wan to sit in front!! Beside her..
Come back have to travel by train(KTM) I the only girls.. Haihz.. But is ok, cause I'm the only SMK Taman Ehsan girls 18..hehe.. (stupid) .
SUKMA 13 days to go, Pahang taekwondo team manager haven call my sir up.. Maybe I can't fight SUKMA this year.. Sad thing.. Hoping this 12days some1 would call me saying that I'll represent Pahang for SUKMA.. Fighting for Pahang not the point, fighting in SUKMA is the point..
That's all for today blog.. Good night my Friend..
NEVER GIVE UP JUST BECAUSE A SMALL FAILURE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment