Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tired Saturday

Yesterday I skip Taekwondo training and go to school for Hari Kokurikulum.. Need to wakil my club to take the sijil and my Sijil for Taekwondo MSSS Gold medal.hehe.. After that, we all go back to class and do nothing until 11.. We change and go librarian Jamuan Tahunan..


Pengerusi Low Mei Zhen give ucapan

Need to travel around 1 hour.. So tired, while we reach there.. We quickly sit and waiting to eat, cause that time around 1:30pm..Hungry time.. I sit with other form 5 librarian, ngo king hui, loh teck meng that geng and ivy tan and tan jing.. The most noise is our table, after lunch.. Ucapan from Mei Zen, Hoi Liang, Ann Nie and Priscillia Pengetua.. Then umum 2007 jawatan pusat sumber.. Then give sijil to us for bersara.Game a bit boring, nothing to play.. We end very early, around 3:30.. then take pic a while then come back to school already.. Hmm, luckly draw almost a lot of ppl take prize home. Of cause I also got.. but mine the worst.. Water Heater, give me for what leh?? I have a lot.. Nvm la, better then nothing.. What a tired day for me..


receive Sijil from teacher



Me and Ivy Tan after lunch..

No comments: