Friday, July 13, 2007

Something slip by my dream

I lost a chance to Vietnam for next week tournament. The chance was pass by me and I miss the opportunity to grap it.

  • Congrat to Yasmin Nadia, Seow Ching, Chin Han, and Loga going Vietnam next week

  • I'll be referee in MSSS and Tarc College don't know what competition, hope I can get use to it.

  • Lastly I really thanks to Ashley, Sying, Jia Shyn and other who really support me all the way, without you all I will give up easily in Taekwondo.

  • I wish to find a friend who can lisent to me in everything and safe to talk with, because now too many problem in my brain and I don't know how to slove it.

  • Stop giving pressure to me, I Really cannot take it anymore!

  • I really need a lot of freedom from all of you. I 19th years old already, not the 14th years old of Sook Ann.. Give me a break k??


No comments: