Sunday, September 23, 2007

The reason why I choose this course.

So fast finish 1st semester. I also can't believe I will like this course until now. Actually this course is my 2nd choice. I never regret what I choose.
  1. I can't get into form6 then local U to study sport science.
  2. TARCollege don't want to accept my SPM result for sport science course.
  3. Open U need to take more then 4years to finish a diploma.
So, I fill up the form and send back to TARCollege. I wanted to study something about MASS COMMUNICATION. My last decision is either Advertising or Broadcasting. I look back the booklet, Advertising future need to study Public Relation (PR). Ok, I hate PR people. They like to talk talk talk until you say "YES" . For me I shy to people and talk so much.

Finally, they offer me to study broadcast communication. That's was my 2nd choice, 1st was sport science. I take almost 2 or 3week to think whether this course will suit me. Two day before the dateline for sending the money for register. My dad call me to study this course, if can't follow then stop it. So I choose what he say. Give $$ then I study.

I get to know most of the course mate, they are very friendly and like to talk all the time. Many lecturer cannot stand our character. Most of them choose this subjects because they like to talk, want to be superstar, want to be famous, want to talk in radio station. But why my choice is different from other??haha..

No comments: