Morning 10:00 am, stupid Yun Sing give me a very early morning call to me. He asking me to play badminton at the afternoon. That time I was dreaming and he disturb my sweet dream. Sat Mong la.. Then I keep turning(Luk) on the bed wanted to continue my dream, but I can't mange to sleep.. Sad :(
Watch drama again, because nothing to do.. Watch around 6episode then get ready for Mei Chi "BoyFriend" to fetch. Waited them for so long, always late to fetch us. Then play badminton that time, today not enough sleep. So a bit tired while we play.
Oh ya, I have a poster giving out. My parent go for the prime show of Lust-Caution movie and won a poster then my house can't fit this poster. I trying to giving out to people, first come first serve. If no people want it then I simply give to Lee Hom fan or what la..

No comments:
Post a Comment