My new semester already 1 month. Everything doing fine in the first week. But sooner I feel like don't wanna go college, reason maybe I can't find any true friend over there. Sometime their attitude make me fed up. No one I can trust in college, all I can do is to keep quite. It's make me feel weird about myself. I start to dislike myself begin so quite.
I know a lot of people having stress. So do I, I hate people that always want me to think of them and they never think of me. Until now I don't even understand myself. I don't know what I want and what is my dream. What is my target?? I lost a lot of chances and I hate to feel like that...
I'll stop blogging for sometime, I need to be alone. I'll continue my blog when I back to normal. I was very moody nowadays. I wanna thank you to everyone who always visit my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment