Friday, February 22, 2008

Last day of CNY

Last day of CNY.
For sure, I'm working.
But..
........
I'll cut it short...
....
...
..
..
..
.



I finish work at 1pm because staff more than customer.

After that walk at The Garden around 1 hour.

When into Borders to read some books.


When back to GSC and buy ticket,


Eat lunch.


When to MPH and read some books.


While waiting friend for the movie.


I when to release my stress by watching people playing bowling.


Still so stressful.


After movie. (quite disappointed about the movie)-Vantage Point


Walk for a while.


Balik Rumah.


Receive a call from Mei Chi to go out and "Lou Shang"


After that went for 2nd movie of the day with Yun Sing (Jumper)


I love the main character- it's so handsome.


Reach home around 1:15am.


Blogging..


Time to stop.. ^^

Good Night.

New Year has just begin............

No comments: