Sorry for not updating my blog. Semester start, quite busy and still haven get use to the new timetable.
My 1st semester are out, unfortunately I failed the E-commerce subject, 70% fail. Damn stupid, the lecturer always complain that student didn't come to his class and talk a lot of crap in the lecture and the tutor super blur in the tutorial class. Lazy malay who always come to class give us copy all the tutorial answer and expect us to pass his subject.
I failed the first exam in this college. Not really happy with the result.
Assignment keep coming in, and I started to feel the pressure from there. I hate group discussion. Many thing to control, the members, the teamwork, the punctuality.
So far so good, joining the new classmate is a happy thing. But, I hate to remember their name, seem like no topic to talk about it. The class with a lot of small group, it's so different compare to former classmate. It's time to get use to it.
Anyway, I'm tired right now. Good night my friends..
No comments:
Post a Comment