Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chinese New Year with classmate.

We used to be classmate before,
fight for SPM, crazy together.
Yesterday, I was having a short nap until 5:30pm.
I was call for a "yam cha" session.
Mun Fei, Ai Wah, Mei Yong and Kit Ying was there.
Chat for awhile until 6:30pm.
Shen You throw a small party in her house.
She invited some of the former 5makmur.





We decided to play Niami.

Pui Jiun geng almost 10people come.
Don't really know some of them,
since Ai Wah going back home early,
I plan to fetch her back and get away from that geng.
Me, Sin Yee, Mun Fei went to Ai Wah house and chat for an hour.


From left: Mun Fei, me, Ai wah and Sin Yee


Why so weird?





Playing with smoke. -.-"

I'm a fish.


The ladies in Ai Wah house

Next, we go back to Shen You house around 11:30pm,
it's going to pray the god.
Table prepare lots of food,
First time I saw this event. hehe


This year, "Kong Ming Deng" is in the market.
Write down your wish on the paper and sent it to the god.

Shen You's dad making the fire.


Busying writing wishes


Beautiful people write beautiful wishes.


OhhhHhhh..... It's going up..

2nd "Kong Ming Deng"

Boring people always write boring wishes.


What kind of wishes is this?


music 拿 A.. Wrote by me.

After that Shen You's dad bring out a firecracker,
seem like very long and tiny thing.

Yun Sing light it up.


The mini 长炮 with mini flame and sound.


Camera TIME!!!

Together with boys.


Sin Yee, buddy..


What are you trying to do. (3 different expression)






PICTURE OF THE DAY..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm HAPPY !!!!!

No comments: