Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random post

Today, receive two message. I refuse to open the inbox and see, because..... I love my dream.

Around 11:30am, my another phone rang.
(I wonder who so free nothing to do, disturbing my dream. haha)
Okey, it's another 5B member-Wan Huey.
Force myself to wake up (so-called early) and meet up with her.

Having lunch at McDonald.
It been long time didn't visit McDonald since my semester break start.
Chat for some stupid topic
(at first)

Then we heading to Station 1 cafe because she wanted to drink hot water.
We chat again. (I wonder she tired or not)
Socialize is the way of release stress.


Enjoy it. Hopefully 5B gang get to meet up together and crazy together when semester start.
Louis baby back to hometown (wait until he come back to KL)
Vee Ling baby got Jerry husband (wait until school reopen)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I login to friendster group. I saw.....
My former classmate, CBC (certificate in Broadcast)
Trying to have a gathering again.
Last semester they tried to have but fail.
Anyway some of the ex-CBC classmate,
they are in DBC,
Some of them I just don't like to join.
The group I like to join but one of them are busy like hell in MyFM.
It's such a waste I rejected his invitation (with some of the ex-cbc) in one day before translation exam.
The stupid Translation exam really disturbing me.
He is such a nice guy that fetch me home without taking money from me.
Even it was late. (where to find oh) haha
.
.
.
.
.
Forgive me for still remember him,
he such a nice guy to be friend with.

That's the only reason why I love CBC. ^^

No comments: