Friday, March 06, 2009

Short semester.

Here come my short semester.
Starting of the semester sure a lot of class cancel. (as usual)
7 Weeks, what will happen in my life again.
1st day, Useless. When to college at 8am, until 8:30am.
We leave college.
WH fetch me to renew my driving license. (no more P)
Then she take her SPM cert.
Follow by having breakfast and cut my hair.
The person who always cut mine on leave,
Another person cut my hair. Seem like no different.
Short semester only, tahan a bit la.. haiz
Around 12pm, Sg.wang. follow by pavilion.
Then go back home. That's my first day.

2nd day.
Useless again, class cancel at 12pm.
Then we went to Vling hostel and watch movie until 6pm.
Stupid LRT spoil and waited in the LRT around 1:30 hour.
Feeling nothing and don't know why.
Tired again..

3rd day.
Part time lecture, she not funny at all.
Don't really like her.
After the 8am lecture class finish,
5 B-Gang finally get to meet up together,
Sing K in Time Square.
I'm happy until the night,
Something had happen to me suddenly,
I can't manage to solve.
Thanks to a person who help me to solve my problem.
You are the only person who know me more then myself.
Give such a call just to celebrate your winning in minesweeper while battle with me.
I feel much better.
You are my good adviser and supporter.



4th day.
You having some problem about your lab test.
I can't manage to help,
Seem so useless, but if I think that,
I might be a big useless person,
So begin as usual and help you whatever method I can.
And problem solve. ^^
Today
Class cancel again, (I knew it)
It's ok, since dad giving me the car to college,
Then I go library and find the pass year question and borrow some books.
Manage to get Vling to follow me.
After that, we join the other 2 B-Gang,
Louis and WH.
Short chat and go back to home sweet home.
That night doing nothing,
internet connection not very good and I sleep early after watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua that I downloaded.

5th day.
Class start at 8am~~~ again.. ~~
After that we went for our breakfast.
12pm, class replacement.
Miss Chitra, former tutor.
Get use with her style of teaching.
Went back home at 3pm.
WH problem finally solve.
Good for her and I'm happy that problem solve.
I just love to solve friend's problem.
When problem come to my soul.
I'm weak.
Today I still thinking of you when 5B-Gang talking about some happy experience with their partner.
It reminds me of your birthday and Wednesday night...




This week
Let me introduce you one of our B-Gang members.

Name: Louis
Age: 19 (but the mind seem like 21)
Outlook: Tall skinny guy.
Attitude: Understandable and responsible.
How I know him: Use to be my former class rap.
Job in 5B: Secretary ( use to give note to student only)
Weakness: Always put "fei gei" (no use)

2 comments:

Priscillia said...

I wonder how long do ou take to upload this blog. One shoot post one week rountine. Lazy bum...
Anyways, i can see yiur life with your coursemates are very happy, nice to see that=) Keep it up and enjoy your life... See you tml=P

Ann Lee said...

haha..
You also the same..
Say me pula..
My life in college is going up and down very soon.. haha