Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The stress

The stress in Orientation ODC night is getting serious after Wan huey from program designer become my assistant.
Due to Wan Huey ability, she is the one who should become a director instate of me.
She is full of planning and focusing her target.

But me,

Without any planning,
No focus,
Can't manage to control the big meeting.

It makes me feel so useless in the team and keep on blaming myself for not giving any commitment in the multimedia part.
I release my emotion after the meeting with some of my gangs.
Thing keep on giving me problem, and I blame god for giving me such task to complete.
While I was driving back home, it's raining.
And the car driving so slow and always keep to the fast lane.
I wanted to reach home early and sleep.

After I reach home, no one will listen to me or ask about it.
5min later, sis reach home and I tell her all my problem.
She solve 20% of my thinking.
But I still remain moody.
Online time, MK (someone who I admire while I join taekwondo, and guild me) suddenly came into my chat box,
10 years don't find me, suddenly she came in.
I told my problem, she give me her opinion,
and she encourage me to study a part in the bible.
Ok, I'll listen to her, since she want me to go church past 2 years,
MK solve my another 10% of my problem,
I didn't read bible and straight away sleep.

GOSH!

I'm tired, but my brain is still so super active to solve my problem.
I knew that the problem will not solve if I straight away sleep til the morning.
I search for the bible that my sis use to bring to church,
English is always my weakness,
I take another bible that is Chinese Version from my previous church.
Borrow til forget to give it back.
I read til my mind is cool down,
I pray, I ask for HIS help,
I started to trust HIM. I knew that god wont lie to me.
My problem solve 20% after reading the bible.
The end, I online for a while to search something about leader and friend.

LEADERSHIP VS FRIENDSHIP
Leader Vs Friends is always my weakness when I lead the basketball team. My best friends who support me almost the end, she quit just because of my way of leading the team.
Leader is difficult to be and I ask HIM to give me a chance to overcome the stress so that I can do better.
HE gave me the road, and I almost ruin it because of my attitude.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, I reach quite early for the lousy lecture class.
I don't feel like talking in the class and my mind is still stress about the problem.
Then, I manage to Vee Ling to help me.
And thanks to be a super great listener, and my problem solve.
40% solve.

The other 10% by the way of self-thinking.
After the meeting, 3B gang (Vee Ling, Yogurt and Louis) sing K.
While I waiting for my neighbour to finish class.
I and wan huey sitting in canteen until 5pm.
She ask me about my pressure thing.
Ok, I understand her question.
That time, I can confidently tell her that it's not a pressure for me anymore.
It's just the time to get use to it only.
I FALL AND I LEARN.............a lot



No comments: