Today, I'm not sure what happen,
Trying to lock myself in a house.
Finish the translation class (Mid term) in two hour,
Tired to searching those word one by one.
I started to feel cold and not feeling well.
My whole body shaking when I feel the wind.
Ok, when come to Mass media class,
Almost half of the E3 student came into our class.
It's noisy, and too many thing had happen with some of the E3 classmate.
My mood started to become moody.
Suddenly, Louis call me just to tell me about FB.
I'm sick of listen something about FB.
I know you feel that, is nothing.
But for me, I already fed up of bringing out the topic out again.
Suffering in the class, ~~~~
after that, 5B gang call me to go out,
Actually we are going to celebrate for Yogurt winning after class,
But sorry to her,
I'm not feeling well and not so in-mood to join.
I'm tired of it, I just need to rest.
I asked where to go.
But they wait for me to decide.
I don't wish to think that time,
I ask again, and 5 of the brain answer me -- don't know.
"Don't know" is the word I hate to listen in my life. (Vivian Yhp, I think you know why)
I have cracking my head few day ago just to save my money since I have no pocket money anymore.
I straight away go home,
Damn cold when I leave classroom to my car.
I take a rest in the car before I left college.
100km/j all the way just to reach home early.
Poor mummy alone at home.
Talk with her for a while and when to her bed and sleep.
Fall to the bed and sleep until 7:30pm.
Trying to lock myself in a house.
Finish the translation class (Mid term) in two hour,
Tired to searching those word one by one.
I started to feel cold and not feeling well.
My whole body shaking when I feel the wind.
Ok, when come to Mass media class,
Almost half of the E3 student came into our class.
It's noisy, and too many thing had happen with some of the E3 classmate.
My mood started to become moody.
Suddenly, Louis call me just to tell me about FB.
I'm sick of listen something about FB.
I know you feel that, is nothing.
But for me, I already fed up of bringing out the topic out again.
Suffering in the class, ~~~~
after that, 5B gang call me to go out,
Actually we are going to celebrate for Yogurt winning after class,
But sorry to her,
I'm not feeling well and not so in-mood to join.
I'm tired of it, I just need to rest.
I asked where to go.
But they wait for me to decide.
I don't wish to think that time,
I ask again, and 5 of the brain answer me -- don't know.
"Don't know" is the word I hate to listen in my life. (Vivian Yhp, I think you know why)
I have cracking my head few day ago just to save my money since I have no pocket money anymore.
I straight away go home,
Damn cold when I leave classroom to my car.
I take a rest in the car before I left college.
100km/j all the way just to reach home early.
Poor mummy alone at home.
Talk with her for a while and when to her bed and sleep.
Fall to the bed and sleep until 7:30pm.
Recharge, Refresh, and Rejoice.
Recharge- Feel more energetic
Refresh- Feel more fresh and it's a new day.
Rejoice- Did not use any money for the day in college.
Refresh- Feel more fresh and it's a new day.
Rejoice- Did not use any money for the day in college.
1 comment:
Rest more looo... mayb u sick le..
Post a Comment