Half and hour more to go college and now sitting in front of computer and update.
Firstly, thanks for supporting my blog when you are free.
Orientation Odyssey Night coming in not more then 1month time.
Assignment keep coming in and everyone is busy in their own thing.
Why am I still online and sitting here nicely writing blog.
Don't care, yesterday night sleep quite late and 6:45am wake up already.
Wanted to sleep, but my brain suddenly flashing the coming sport carnival.
I was still thinking wanted to take part or not.
Somehow, this is the thing I wanted to do.
But the problem keep spinning in my brain,
Until I decided to wake up.
Yeah, Yeah.
My N70 is discharge from factory.
Both number is back to normal.
Sadly, 016 number can't manage to reply any message from you guys.
It's expired. hehe
SUKMA, 23 years old is the age limit.
Am I ready for it?
Am I prepare?
Am I willing to learn any failure?
Am I? Am I?
1 comment:
You can!!! Ann!! Let's do it together=)
Post a Comment