Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's late

Whao, leaving home around 9am, reaching home at 10pm.
It been continue from Monday until today.
I'm sure you are wondering why I'm so late right?
Back to KTM& LRT life. 1hour++ to reach college.
Wasted a lot of time, but it's help me a lot.
Whatever, not important.

  • Monday, we are having General meeting between committee. Until very late.
  • Tuesday, video shooting after that celebrate sister birthday at 1U.
  • Wednesday, lecture class until 8pm.
  • Thursday, (Today) meeting with student adviser til 8:30pm.
  • I wonder what will happen on Friday. haha. Not again!!
  • Saturday, schedule quite full of video shooting.
  • Sunday, Taekwondo will fit in.

I wonder when is the best time to break. Hmm, finally I realize it's during the trip to college(in ktm and lrt)
That's the best time for me to think and ready for the next plan.
Anyway, it is also an advantage to travel by public transport.

My handphone broke down and manage to repair it.
It takes time, how I can survive without radio since I studying two subjects all about Radio in this semester.
I need it badly, very serious issues.
Haha, no la, without it.
My life will still ON..!!

No comments: