Tag by Priscilli Ku SY
1)Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
I leave it to you to choose..
2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Erm, I wake up in the afternoon 3pm. My mood everything REFRESH
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
Hor Hui Bin
4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
Not spoiled yet.. I quite good girl oh..
5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Nope, I lack of blood..
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Never.
7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
Yup, I hate her for joining my life..
8. What does your last text message SAY
ok then, take care.........................................
9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
Think about blogging..
1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Ya, but impossible la..
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Around 3am..
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Pusat sumber SMKTE tee design by Priscillia.
13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
Yeah, always..
14. Who was the last person who text YOU
Wan Huey
Now, the next 10 person to be tagged are
1.Wan Huey
2.Vee Ling
3.Louis
4.Yogurt
5.Choon Mei
6.Madeline
7.Hui Bee
8.SYFang
9. Vivian YHP
10. SzeM
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
Jerry the jelly fish..
16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
Erm........... Male gua..
17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
Hahahaha, I'll laugh like hell..
18. What is no.1 studying?
Mass Communication in Broadcast Communication..
19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
Erm, most of them yesterday
20. IS no.4 SINGLE ?
Yup, lonely girl..
21. Say something about no.2.
Hmm, Hostel girl..
22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
Hmm, Not bad.. I'll support them if they get together..
23. Describe no.9.
Long lost friend of mine.. ^^
24.What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
No eye see..
25 . Do you like no.8(Sook ANn)?
Yes, she use to accompany me while I boring in tuition..
2 comments:
i oso will laugh like hell arh!
god!! kill me plz~
i心空空。。。
Post a Comment