Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is that my fault?

Is there anything wrong about me when I voice out my own feeling.
The problem is getting serious and I wanted to recover it.
But seem like I never get the answer that I want and the things make even worst.
OO night seem like forcing me to start a huge nightmare.
I don't feel like is a something that should celebrate with.

It make my friendship even worst.
You guys can release stress,
But when can I?
I was the extra person and then end the person who make the problem get the reward.
Once I voice out my own feeling,
I was just a ignorance among u guys.

I have nothing to say.
Even in the meeting or gathering,
All the things you say is base on your facts and such good reasonable reason.
I try my best to tolerate with you guys,
I even force myself wear a mask to face you guys.
But then, you all just run away when the problem is building up.
No explanation can be made for me and there is a all the problem comes to me.

You guys can emo like hell.
Once I emo, only one of the b-gang member asking me what happen.
The rest all gone when I was emo-ing with their so cool attitude.
I just want to voice up my feeling and you guys failed to listen to me.
What else can I do?
And now you want me to have a meeting with you guys.
What for?
The ending is still the same.......................

3 comments:

Hui Bee said...

u thought me is dead person r.. i din listen u meh.. although i'm not one of b5 members, but i'm still human la.. hui bin also la..

Vee Ling said...

I don't have much time to meet up with you. Maybe I'm not the one who approach you but then I do care.. I always worry that I might interrupt you all.. anyhow, I miss you, ann baby..

Ann Lee said...

hui bee, I just don't wan to involve you two when I having problem with B-gang.
I know you two use to be my listener, but then I don't wan to trouble you all.
I had trouble huibin in many thing too, I can't do anything just to say sorry to both of you.


Vee ling, it's ok to say so..I don't want to think the situation anymore. I know b-gang is a strong team b4, anything u all can just voice out instate care of me behind among you guys.
It's make no different that what we had did to other last time.