Saturday, August 01, 2009

It's so different.

It's so different after joining OO night.
Langsung no feel or don't even care so much in those small matter.

Been busy for the whole week is just about next Monday drama preparation.
From Monday until Friday,
I use to go college early and reach home around 9:30pm.

Monday
Class finish at 7:30pm.
We miss the college bus.
So we decided to wait for the next bus that is around 8:15pm.
While waiting, chat with ShiHui while she is waiting the same bus with us.
Some conversation with her so that the time pass faster.
Reach home at 9:30pm.

Tuesday
Problem come after the drama shooting,
We don't really have a right venue for shooting,
The end, thanks to Wei Chuan for sponsor his bedroom for us to take the shooting.
After that, follow by Yogurt house.
Finish shooting, it's getting tired and don't feel like going back home.
6pm, still early to go home and I don't want to pack with those OL.
So I, HuiBin and HuiBee this two ji mui eat dinner,
I was so tired to talk and my head started to feel pain.
Simple dinner and some short chat.
Take bus to Wangsa Maju with HuiBin,
I sleep in the LRT same to KTM once I got my seat.
I saw MeiChi at Kepong Sentral.
Then Yun Sing fetch me home,
because sister doing some weird thing to gain her mood.
Wanted me to wait her for few min, (No time management at all.)
I'm tired to wait for her so I go back by YunSing's car.
9:30pm I reach home.

Wednesday
I get into the LRT going to college.
Meet Samson there,
having some short chat with him already.
He seem so cute to chat with,
He told me some funny thing that happen while he is presenting his drama last week. .
I learn some from him, hopefully this can help me.
Went to MNG class and sleep half way in the class,
haha, ruoh wen wakes me up because we sit in the first line in the class.
After that, I skip the live radio drama discussion because we rushing for another drama assignment.
I finish my part and HuiBin sleep in the study room (Coz last night she do her part until 4am)
After that, Yogurt pass her part then I and HuiBin find the text evidence for it.
We both are hungry, but it has to wait until the assignment finish.
After that, having drama midterm test,
Haha, my result is not so good.
Never mind, consider not bad because I langsung didn't do revision.
Last minute Radio&DJ class cancel,
I notice it around 6pm,
and I check my hp, Karen sms told me the class cancel around 5:30pm.
I put my hp in silent mode, kill by Tiffany and some of them. I guess.
HuiBee call saying she rushing for class, we told her that class cancel.
So three of us again, HuiBee, HuiBin and me having dinner again to avoid the jam in KTM.
From 6something eat until 8:00pm.
Same thing, reach home at 9:30pm too.

Thursday
Broadcast writing for radio.
Having discussion with Karen and HuiBin for the Monday presentation.
Kah Chin join us for asking the drama setting.
We finish discussion when to MNG lecture class.
I didn't attend her lecture since OO night started to get busy.
Went to Mr.Justin class and watch a short film that made by advance diploma student.
Since I going back with my neighbor, so I wait him at library.
Today earlier a bit, 7pm reach home.

Friday
I expect will practice late for the drama.
I plan that will be finish at8pm.
Haha, but Karen sick.
We can't do much.
So I went to English class for attendance.
HuiBin suggest that after drma practice go to PC fair.
After that, practice for drama around 4pm.
I heading to Wangsa Maju for lunch/dinner while waiting HuiBin to take her money to PC fair.
Finish lunch/dinner and go to KLCC (PC fair) la..
Meet WH, Vee Ling, Louis after we come out from the LRT.
They are on the way back, wuwu T.T
We just reach. We skip the boring part and heading to the accessory,
Searching for Tiffany and some of the thing I wanted to buy.
We still have time, so we leave PC fair early.
We plan to go bookstore, before we go in.
Both of us saw Radio & DJ lecturer.
Short chat with her then we continue our plan.
Reach home at 10pm.

That's my week.
Later going to TKD annual party too. Hopefully the party can move smoothly.
Good Luck

No comments: