I always see newspaper saying that KTM spoil half way and people walk to the station.
Today was the day I'm one of them. kanasai.
The train totally spoil my day.
I reach KL sentral at 6:15pm,
The train say that it will reach at 6:45pm,
So I went to McDonald for dinner so that no need to suffer with those scare OL.
I back to KTM station at 6:45pm,
It's crowded with people and I wanted to skip the train instate of packing inside the hot train.
The next train are here,
It went smoothly from KL sentral to KL Station.
From KL station to Bank Negara,
It stop half way of the road, (It's normal to see that)
But it stop for about 10min,
It goes again, suddenly a train "Bang" from the behind,
It's loud and a woman shout,

Cheh, I though what so big deal.
Suddenly the train looks like cannot start moving,
Air cond mati half way.
Beside me that uncle keep moving around (it's annoying to move around when we can't even move)


Few minute later, a skinny girl faint while she is sitting with her bf,
Everyone started to get panic,
Another OL from behind feel tired and find a place to sit,
everyone are so kind to her,
Then I act faint to one my friend in train,
beside me another uncle asking me ok or not.
He though I faint too... haha..
Then suddenly, I can't breath for the 1st time,
I though is nothing, maybe my brain main main,
2nd time, I can't breath too, it's damn hot inside,
I almost faint, I quickly went to a place that near the door so that I can get the air,
I feel better, starting to chit-chat with my friend.


While I reach the station, it's about 8:15pm.
1hour in the train, useless.
Getting tired and no mood to attend Shen You's farewell party.
It's really spoiled my day,
I hate it so much,
I took bus from SOGO to my home and I reach home about 9:00pm.

From 5:30 til 9:30pm. 4hour, I hate the day.
My mum not feeling well for this two day, see already pun sakit hati,
Hope she is okay with everything.
Time to bath, hate KTM. Wish the S&F
No comments:
Post a Comment