Friday, December 18, 2009

My 21st



Time pass so fast,
I'm stand as a adult world and start to become more independent.
I trying to celebrate my birthday as simple as I can.



Three years in college and every year I'm celebrate with college's friend.
Somehow I can't get use to it because in the month of December is always the "RUGI" one.
Because this month is always school holiday,
From primary until secondary I was celebrate with family and few years with Taekwondo teammate.



This year, the themes for my birthday as "EATING SEASON"
Why? Because I can't feel hungry in my birthday.
Firstly, I must thanks for those who SMS and call me just to wish me Happy Birthday,
Facebook message for most of my course mate. Mid-night active human.

Starting of the day not that good because I stuck in the traffic jam in MRR2,
I force to turn another way and go by Genting Klang road.
Luckily I was late for 5min only,
Once I saw my dearest lecture Miss Loh,
WH told her that today is my birthday,
She shake my hand just like friend instate of lecturer. tak biasa lar.
Anyway, thanks for her wish too.

After finish Broadcast writing and Mass media law,
When to Lot10 -Shabu One.
Mun Fei, Zi Hao, Wei Keat and Ai Wah pay for my lunch.
So they say I have to eat whatever they give.
On the same time I knock my Taekwondo+ Broadcast+ Taman Ehsan senior Kuang Hong Chek in Shabu one.
He was eating with all the media people, and have some short chat about his experience in media environment.
Continue eating not stop of the beef.
The end end up eating hudge ice-cream.
That's my final dish.



Fetch them home and continue 2nd round at Sushi station with B-gang+ Ruoh Wen.
Sorry for the late, traffic jam again.
Once I sat down, there is a birthday cap and a cake made by Erika on the table,
I was enjoying playing with it and look at them,
They look so hungry and keep eating.
We ate, we play, we talk.
Til the birthday cake comes,
First cake of the day. blow and make some wish.
End out almost vomit end of the day.

When I reach home, another cake from family,
Once I open it, luckily it just a small cake,
Too bad I can't eat anymore.

That's the day of it.
After that, I'm scare of eating until full.
Haha, I skip some lunch or dinner for this coming day.

My celebration haven end,
Next week we will heading to Sushi ZangMai with family.
Waiting for the day :)

End of my celebration.




Another happening in this week is FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE
My grandmother and sister back to KL.
So we decided to get as much as we can.
Mother, brother, sister, me and grandma and daddy join us after his meeting.
We get around 7cups for FREE, nyak nyak.
I sponsor chicken pie and snack in Starbucks since long time didnt belanja family.

Mother went to pay the electric fee and we jalan jalan.
We heading to brother working place for lunch because my grandma wanna see how and where he is working.
My brother is cute,
He serve us and tell us what to eat and what no to order.
The end sister pay for the meal.

After that we walk around supermarket.
Grandma and me looking at the Sushi feel like eat for fun.
So mummy take the sushi and I pay for it.
The day that no one want mummy to pay for the meal.
Enjoy the day with family during this holiday.

Tomorrow off again, no class.
Assignment passing up in Monday. Thanks God we have done everything.
Lucky 21st birthday. ZanMai, here I come..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

你好~~~ 很感动!! 你的生日~~~

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Ann Lee said...

Anonymous, can no problem.. can i refer your blog too... I have twitter..