Although I wanted a partner in my future.
But right now I still remain single.
I do enjoy the way of begin love and love people.
Standing on the line between friendship and relationship is........ special.
While standing on it,
We might did something just like couple,
And our topic might just like friend and keep bully each other.
It's quite blur without any confession and can just like couple.
Guess what? I do enjoy this type of life.
No clear, very blur relationship.
It's quite tired begin commitment with our loved one,
But we enjoy it if we think as friend. haha..
I guess it's consider complicated situation.
Sometime a word that truly come out from your loved one we will think that it's too much to care for.
But we think by the way of best friend that speak to you, you feel different.

I think to remain this type of relationship is good enough for me (In this time only la)
Don't want to ask too much from you.
Never dare to ask also.
(Someone told me that....: "when we love a person more then the person love you, you will scare about the person.")
Friendship remain as usual. It make me feel better then begin couple >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment