Whao, after Mass Media Law paper,
My mood started to relax.
Never scare of exam,
Totally PPS,
Wake up at the afternoon and straight away date with the Acer laptop until dinner time.
Lunch also with the lappie.
What else I can be?
Waiting for PC fair salary,
LowYat Christmas eve salary too.
Working in event part timer is tough because of the super late salary.
Sometime we even wait until one month plus or more.
Some more RM500 pun tak tau can clam back or not.
Really wish to clam it back.
Hopefully this wish can come true.
(coz normally I wish anything in my blog, it never comes.) so sad.
Today just written some tiny notes for broadcast writing,
Seem like not much to memorize,
I hope that's it.
All up to the script writing and storyboard.
(Writing skill cannot memorize right? )
Mass Media Law, I can't expect much until the result is out.
Everything I see it's just the result,
" When the judge haven announce the winner,
You are not the winner. Things can happen in 1sec or even less. "
It's over, as long it's hit my target that's enough (more then C+ is good for me)
Here I am right now,
The head keep spinning tomorrow plan with the guys.
Since Shen You fly to US,
No one organize yam cha session.
Til last week this 3 guys from secondary school hungry for yam cha.
So tomorrow my plan will be join them for (can I say gathering?)
No girls joining, only me, (sound so boyish?unsafe?)
Sure bully by these three guy gau gau.
Never give face to me also. (even I'm a girl, there always treat like their "brother")
I'm looking forward tomorrow plan.
2 comments:
quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
did i really know u?
Post a Comment