Thursday, March 11, 2010

I try to change

Result was out, this morning.
While I was expecting some outcome toward my paper,
But then, CGPA only increase o.1.
I get all my paper in B and B-.
I should be celebrate for passing all my paper,
But then, I wasn't happy.
Am I giving too much of expectation?
Or,
Getting forward to business industry more then studies.

Until now, I can't feel the nervous while logging in to review my result.
Before that, everyone is waiting for the result day,
But not for me, the day was not in my list. (too bad)
I was hoping even more then result right?

Everyday, I think of my goal,
The day of graduation was not a day of jobless.
I don't want to stop my dream until my graduation.
I must go forward until age of 30.

That's the reason why I feel nothing toward the result.
No offense

No comments: