I need money, I need a car, most importantly I need FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
and
Not a Degree in Mass Communication (Major in Broadcast in Communication),
Not to show my employer that I study from US, or even UK.
Earning a Degree holder title, do it really give me a high salary?
Do Degree holder gives me a stable position unless I resign?
Degree holder is a human too! Work under pressure too.
After 5 to 10 years salary is that important to me?
I don't need it right now, so sorry... my lovely TARC, you can't earn any sen from me.
Another example...
Employer: Whao, you are a degree holder in UK, whao.. Liverpool some more, it's a cool place man!
Degree holder: (With UK slang) Ohhh, well.. I'm not a football lover, I went there just to gain my 4FLAT degree certificate.
Employer: ............................. (the mind was thinking: 4flat so what! You think 4flat no need to work ah?)
You see!
That's why I don't like to use my result to impress people.
I have the personality, I had use up to 1year to understand my strength and weakness.
I'm ready for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment