This 3 years, I learn a lot from this course.
The wonderful part I learned in Broadcast Communication is to enjoy every money I pay to watch a movie.
I learn to understand those artistic movie that usually public thinks it's boring.
1 of our subject named Film and Society,
We do really learn to critic the movie.
And what I did was keep going to watch movie and start critic it.
Before my final and after that I had watch two movie.
Clash of the Titans
- Sound marvelous, after watching it, -.-''''''''
What is this about?
- I guess the effect in fighting too common already.
- And the scene seem like borrow from various movie that shown in cinema.
- The monster that show eye contact will turn you become stone was such a lame.
-1 chop from main character and die off?
- Then almost the end, the God say that bring out the 秘密武器, which is the macam dragon in the sea, die too easily by showing the head of the monster. The 秘密武器 so great, but so easy to die.
- I rate it 4/10
《初恋红豆冰》
- Directed by Ah-Niu
- The clean transition, funny sound effect, the angle, color tone, location very nice.
- Malaysia "Kampung life" and Malaysian language in a natural way.
- I remember the scene where LeeXinJie realest the Fighting fish into the pond, very nice.
-Rate it 9/10
I use to sit together with Connie and Heap Kai,
and other separately seat whereby we have 16 people watching it.
I enjoy watching with Connie and Heap Kai that we talk not only about the show is funny,
But also the way they capture in the movie and transition.
How good I've learn all these in my course, no wastage by watching movie, because we learned!
No comments:
Post a Comment