But for sure, I want you to look at my blog, at least for this time.
Sorry that I can't manage to attend to your birthday celebration.
Knowing you for two yeas, miss out your surprise during your 21st birthday,
I know is important to have B5 together in the birthday celebration.
Sorry that I can't attend, and Thanks for understand my reason.
I know the reason is lousy, but I'll remember the day you told me nvm.
Accepting a rejection is kinda sad,
Don't worry, rejection from me will be a promise,
If I didn't make the promise,
You print this blog out and clam from me. .
(is a must ah, I won't say that is a childish act)
I'm serious punya eh. (you know me de la)
Sabar sabar, wait I manage to celebrate with you first,
Salary haven come out, very tight,
Waiting my bank account loose then replace it for you ok?
You know what I'm doing right now right?
Hope you don't mind,
You forgive my commitment in the yam cha session or outdoor activity is one of the support from you and other B5 member,
Because of your forgiveness,
You guys giving me chances to learn what I want, and you guys support me.
And I said that I need to do revision during the whole day,
You guys didn't force me so much and tell me go ahead,
I feel great to know you guys as my friend.
Thanks for everything.
And lastly,
Happy Birthday VeeLing, Stay happy all the time..
Must Happy ah, no emo emo lagi ah..
SAY CHESSSSSS...

Can't see someone, but he is there.
1 comment:
B5 gang will always be there for each other.. Even if you are not there, your spirit is there.. Don't worry about that.. We can celebrate all the time, any occasion! Love you, ANN BABY aka US VETO POWER!! Muackss!
Post a Comment