Sunday, May 16, 2010

Are we under one roof

What kind of sister is this?
I face a lot of friends who use to be like this,
But why I'll face the same at home?
After she come back from home.
I feel that nothing is secure anymore,
I get a lot of negative feedback,
I get a lot of betray,
Today say yes, tomorrow say no,
It seem like my sister can't be relay.

She expect us to rely on her,
Once I relay on her,
She run away,
I feel so helpless, and weak.
I can't say anything,
I trying myself very hard not to think,
Love everyone even the people we hate,
It give a lot of challenge.

Today, I confront with her,
It voice out our problem,
Mum and dad just let us be,
End up they try very hard to comfort me,
I feel much better,
This shown that age is not a problem.

I know after confrontation,
There is a hard feeling toward each other,
I must be tough and persistent.
Hope tomorrow will be better.


3 comments:

c.mei said...

Almost same problem we face...
We really have to be tough, actually I trying to learn dun rely much on my family, so that I still can stand alone if they are not with me next time...
GA YAO!

Ann Lee said...

Yaya, u tough, I tough. U too, take care yourself.. WE still love you.. ^^

c.mei said...

Thxx. (:
Ur words make me feel good. (: