7 Jun 2010, KTM having serious delay,
8 Jun 2010, The problem haven solve,
I reach station at 7:30am and I don't know the problem haven solve.
So stupid stupid get into the train at 7:35am
The train stop at the next station,
It stop for about half an hour,
Then move a bit, stop a while.
Pack like sardine in the train and the aunty in front of me keep pushing me,
Don't know for what.
Her hair keep wiping my face,
I feel dirty ler.
She push me to the limit until I breath also is a problem.
Thanks God I found a place to sit while the train reach Bank Negara station.
Escape from the nightmare.
Reach KL sentral and topping up Touch N Go.
I saw that counter not encourage people to buy ticket which the train having serious delay.
Poor Thing.
Then take LRT to office,
Ok, just in time.

See carefully about the handwriting on the notice.
Everyone get stress, especially in KL sentral.
But the train, haiz... Quite disappointed lo.
I so loyal to taking train all the time,
But the train service "good" until.....
This is not the first time to see the train break down.
I tell myself, one day..... KTM is lousy to me. ^^
But not now, I still need to relay on KTM most of the time TT
No comments:
Post a Comment