Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The graduation

Saturday! My graduation for Diploma.
Can't wait to reach that day,
Wanted to find lecturer and say HELLO!!~~~~

No one is represent me for the day,
I'm fine with it, I guess...
Because I think that if they really come,
I also no time to layan them,
I'm the type of person don't like to receive flower too,
If they give me, I feel weird weird.
Even my love one really did so, I also feel weird for it.

I don't like flower, so that's the reason why I never force my parents to attend,
For me, flower only for picture.
I'm hope that day I'm not the person without flower look odd lar.
After convocation, going to took some picture and rush to damansara for seminal.

Hmm, just trying to tell myself,
Convocation is just like tournament,
Already biasa without my parents,
Since young, I never encourage family to see my competition,
I just don't know why,
A lot of people want their parents to come, but not me,
I even cry once and told my parents that don't come for my competition.
It's sound so childish, but that's me.
I just don't like to talk with parents when I'm outside,
My pass experience, I go out early in the morning for competition,
Then come back about 8pm or 9pm, I always make my parents happy once they see my medal.
I guess that's the happiness I want the most.

Now, I graduate,
Thanks for their support at the first place,
Never give up on me for the lousy SPM result,
And I finish with a merit.
I guess they don't understand what is Merit about.
But then I've made them happy for it.

One the day itself, two of my secondary friends will graduate at the morning session,
Which I fall on afternoon session.
Finally all of us from the same class made it.
Saturday morning, LIM SHIN YING and CHAN MUN FEI.
Next week LEE SIN YEE..
Too bad one of them failed. so total 4 of us in TARC graduate together.
Which I'm happy for it.

And to other DBC kia.
B-Gang graduate together!
And the other.
E2 and E3 punya close friends.
E2 gang- Tif, Karen, Jesslyn, and lain lain.
E3 gang- Huibee, Choon Mei, Madeline, and lain lain.

See you guys at SATURDAY!!

No comments: