Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sick diary

Gosh, vomit again,
Taking Medical leave again,
Very weak, wondering what happen,
Sitting inside the office making me sick?
Or gum infection?
Or not enough rest?

I have no idea,
After vomit,
Straight away take all my belonging and walk to LRT,
Meeting someone special and talk with me all the way from dang wangi to Taman Bahagia,
I can't believe all the way, my heart was smiling,
But then body are super weak.

Mum fetch me, I sleep til I reach home,
After that, go da bian,
Then I feel so energetic again.
Gosh, I don't know why,
Mum say that under air cond room is like that geh.
Don't tell me I'm not suitable working in office ar..

Out going type of person also not like that mar.
Don't think so much,
It's been lots of MC I taken in this 2 month.
Feeling guilty tim :(
But no choice. Too sick d.

Ok then, while waiting for phone call,
I cook something to feed my stomachs first.

Thanks for begin there for me,
It really surprise me, thanks a lot.

No comments: