Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday and Monday

It's Sunday, OO night 2010.
Reach Madeline house at 3pm,
Get ready and go college at 5pm,

Meet WanHuey and talk a lot,
It's been many month didn't talk d la.
Gossip about the finalist, as usual looo.

Open ceremony, I can say....not bad, the stage will move.
Just that drawing a bit........
The finalist intro not bad also,
But MC talking too much already,
Making everyone of us zzzZZZz.
My wisdom tooth gila again,
Decided to go Madeline's house and take the painkiller.

On the way leaving, chat with VeeLing,
Walau, less then 5min chat knowing so many things,
I realize, it's been long long time didn't chat.

Then joining the other group makan at BRJ,
Simply chat, many things until 12am.
Deng lo... Need to work de mar.
Then sleep quite late tim,
Me, Choon Mei and Connie over night at Madeline's place.
4 of us decided to watch WORLD CUP,
The end we failed. Sleep until 8am.

Back to work at 9am,
Can almost sleep in the office,
Nasib Baik manager give me some task to do.
Leo the one who sit beside me also talk with me,
So not that boring,

6pm, take LRT back,
Everything goes very smooth,
Until I reach Kepong, no transport from KTM station.
Jalan Kaki balik, 10min only,
Usually not that fast,
Today seem like so energetic, not feeling any tired.
Is that a good sign? hehe.


I FEEL SO HEALTHY


except my wisdom teeth.

No comments: