Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Seriously, I hate 10.10.10
For no reason, I hate today.
It's not my fault and scared me and I get scolded because of one useless person who run away half way of helping.
Useless idiot!
I can't feel any peacefulness for everything.
Just let me rest for a day.

4 comments:

madeline said...

yeap, i was just so angry at the uncle, shouted as if he will help but in the end just ran away.

Unknown said...

101010...i thought it was a wonderful day for me..but its a day for my next life lesson to learn... =')

Ann Lee said...

Connie, that's the blog i blog it at 4pm like that. that time my mood was so messy..
After chatting with u in fb make me smile and feeling great

Unknown said...

hehe...actually im in a situation also...haiz... i keep ask strength from GOD,then saw u,then share v u also~