This month, 6th month of work, confirmation period is getting nearer and nearer.
A moment to get raise in salary.
Honestly, my current salary is a bit tough for me to survive,
Or maybe I greedy to have more.
In this few month of working,
I get to know a lot of helpful colleague,
Or some of them tea time will invite me to join them as well.
They taking care of me like a small girl.
The feeling is so hang fuk.
Company lots of laughter and enjoyment,
I compare with other friends or sister's company,
I seem like working in a good company were no one complain the management not good and so on.
A lot of people choose the job just to get any interest or even future will have a better life,
But, I wondering that, future job will give you freedom in time and money ma?
After working in this company, I found out that, 5 years later,
I might having the money, but not time anymore.
Every night go home just to eat and sleep and get ready to work for the next morning,
For those who earning big money right now,
will they have time for others?
Will the money still coming when you stop working?
I leave the question and you answer it by yourself.
You want to (活到老,学到老)
Or (活到老,做到老?)
Tough answer right?
The more we work is not worth,
But the more we learn is the best.
So this is the key I manage to stay in this company for almost 6month and tak ada rasa apa apa.
No comments:
Post a Comment