Friday, August 05, 2011

HE's the one

Today, one of my colleague knowing that I having emotional breakdown, 
He shut the rest room door for me and I express everything out. 
Such a lousy character of mine, 
Who's cares, that's me, I had done my best and do my part, 
Been trying hard to clam myself down, 
Cool myself down and sit back in front of laptop, 
It's kinda hard to accept the power of social media. 

Feel like hating FB, and what so ever that can connect to human. 
Wanted to be alone. 

Pop!! Here goes MSN alert. 
This will never escape from me, have to work mar. 
The colleague who close the door and ask me what's wrong with me. 
Hmm, didn't talk much, 
Just a simple word, he send God's message to me. 
My tear that wipe off earlier it come again~~~~
I can't believe the message hit my heart so deep inside. 

I can feel the word from God, 
HE's the one, who clam my heart, 
HE's the one, who forgive me. 
HE's the one, my only secret holder. 
HE's the one, my comfort. 
HE's the one, my best friend. 
HE's the one,  who I can express with. 
HE's the one, my beloved.
HE's the one, always there for me. 
HE's the one, will never blame me for ignorance.


To be like God, I must be the way like how God love me. 
=) Thanks God, you are the only one who make me smile!  

No comments: