Sometime we do argue,
Two best friend suddenly argue.
I heard that, best friends sure argue.
Hmm, I think this is the way we argue.
Luckily, we have fix this problem up.
The problem is clear from our side and because of some misunderstanding cause the problem.
After discuss with lots of friends.
I feel so relieve.
Finally, the problem has been spoken out.
Hmm, at least we got a clear picture in it.
Time is the key, time can clear off the problem slowly.
After I feel lost of this best friend.
I realize that, a lot of friends is ready to take care of me, concern me.
I so happy they call me. That time I feel that I'm not alone. But there still a gap.
I do not wish to continue this misunderstanding.
Although a lot of friends concern me, but it still missing something.
That's You~~~~~
Anyway, I realize that how important you are when you are not there for me.
But sometime we busy, we get to draw out the attention.
End up cause a lot of problem behind.
It's not mistake to feel that way too.
Because I get to understand why you did that way to me too.
I admit that I don't understand you, but I get to know more about you.
But I really feel so thankful that the call had been pick up at least I'm still acceptable to you.
You are having pressure, I put on more pressure to you.
You are busy, I make you more busy.
You are stress, I give you more stress.
You are happy, I made you sad.
Just to say, I'm sorry.
Not my fault, not your fault too.
Communication is not like who's correct, who wrong.
It's just about understanding.
I'm sorry to put it like a objective question.
It's actually just a subjective question.
There is no correct answer for it.
It's just how me and you apply into it.
I hear one of the advice, "If you and her friendship is stable enough, there is no worry about it"
I believe in it too.
That's the reason why I cool myself down.
If not there is never end~~~~~
Lastly, I want you to smile. Take it easy k? The sky is smiling

No comments:
Post a Comment