Friday, September 09, 2011

要改变

25岁前,
要有突破,
要有改变,

Excited to aim something in my future,
I want to prove to myself that,
I want to see the world,
To inspire people who in needs,
Life is short, I want to see God's creation.

Give me the way to see the world,
I need changes!
I want to give the most meaningful present to myself in the age of 25.
Leave the most beautiful foot step to the world.

I want to be a backpacker!
Sagittarius character of mine will travel the world as this is my DREAM!
I'm a serious DREAMER!
25, here I go!

Thanks to those who support me,
And specially thanks to the one who suggest me to move on.
Hope the way you lead me to the way will make me understand you more and grow.
Just to say, thank you.
It's a current plan, don't spread it out. 
I do not want to have something to destroy my plan.

If you know my current plan, just support me.
If you do not know what I'm talking about, do support me also. =)
You guys support is the best motivation for me to move on!

1 comment:

Maia said...

Fully Support!!!