Monday, October 03, 2011

Taekwondo 2

Today, get down to the ring!
Bow a lot of Sir.
I saw Chee Hau, James (The coming Sea Game national player),
Both of them are Sir's Phuah student.
Sir Phuah is my previous national coach.
And I when and say Hello to my very very first time coach from Damansara,
Mr Lim. Surprise that he still recognize me when I mention my name,
He know my brother too. lol.
Miss Lee Wan Yuan, (Formal Olympic player), she some more compliment me. lol.
And some other NewGen Acedemy monkey.
Rawang TL team coach,
Some of the referee that I know previously.
Haha.. Old people know me well.


Below is the junior that I mention she make me remind of me.
Tadaaaa, the cool girl as below. In red.

While waiting to fight. I curi curi take picture of her as she don't like to take picture. Shy enough! 


Before she fight, I did motivated and talk with her a lot, she is cool enough.Steady and humble, never ego as people compliment her.
This is first round waiting for 2nd round fight. She listening to coach advice. Cool gila. 
Okay, she won this match by 25-17. I never win people by 25 point. Whao.


Cut it short, 2nd round she lose 5-16 to a girl from Pahang. Although she lose, but she never cry for the game. I ask her: did you know why you lose? She was like so curious to know. Mature thinking kids. 

2nd from the left, Elvice Yap is her name, if I'm not mistaken. Smile for her victory. She can't hide her face, because both hand got to take up :P


Kinda hard to take this picture. She don't allow me to take, but I force to take. Syabas! 



Her bronze medal. Can be better in future. All the best! 


Did enjoy a lot talking with her. 
I give one present to her as medal winner. 
She was so cute, and say Tq with a shy way. 
Hope of love it and appreciate her victory.
Keep that up and hope to bring her to a better level. 
Looking forward to see her success. 
Begin with kids in this two days make me smile. 
They are way too cute to me. 
They make friends easily. Express their feeling when they are sad, happy, angry.
Didn't think much. 
I do admire her so much. 
She make me remind of myself. 
But she even more tougher than me. 



"Act like a kid, think like a adult"
-Ann Sdn Bhd- 


No comments: