Heart drop after picking a calls early in the morning.
Heart is pain, but really helpless,
Mission accomplish, is a test for everyone.
Got be stand up and be tough,
I don't know why my heart feel so sour after listen to the calls.
She really stand a place in my heart and I care for her so much,
Even how people think about her,
Nothing can destroy this friendship.
She is so mean to me, like an elder sister to me and taking care of me when I in need.
She always be with me when I need her help.
Sorry to hear that news, but to say, BE TOUGH!
Your problem = is our problem.
We will be with you when you need us.
That's what friends are for.
I really hope we will be tough and stay strong to face every challenge in our life.
Everything come in a sudden with different kind of pain.
Today, I feel that my heart is pain. But I got to be tough.
Praying that everyone stay healthy and strong in soul and mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment