Friday, November 18, 2011

Taekwondo weekend

Such a happy weekend with Taekwondo team,
Got to know a lot of things from my junior.
I can't believe she know more earlier than I know her.
Swt.. The playful way of her really funny,
5more bout to fight, she still can playing with my DSLR. lol.
Super relax, haha.
Smart thinking of her, humble of her,
Manage to get two gold medal for two different competition.
Every gold medal got T-shirt,
She got two of it, and will give one out to her brother who bully her all the time.
Form 1 girl also will think of other, such a different kids I ever know.

Anyway, skip that.
After Taekwondo weekend, hang out to Festival to makan dinner,
Did chat a lot and I feel great to talk to you after so many things had happen.
It's good to share a lot of things to each other. :)
It's a happy weekend anyway :)

No comments: