Hi, friend.. Here my new post.. This morning I went to Taekwondo grading, quiet boring la.. Cause I didn't take the grading.. Miss that kind of feeling, I as a black belt just stand there and look they take grading.. Stand until my leg tired.. Finally grading finish, is time for me going back home and bath..
Then go McDonald for my first day training, although I have work there before. But sometime I almost forget all those product that what is available.. Luckily I still dare to ask the crew for some help when I don't know.. Thanks ya.. Being counter quiet boring, just stand there and wait for customers. If not have to find other thing to make myself busy everytime.. Sometime no customers, sometime when the customes is here don't know why so many people until we no enough time to ready the food to customers.. Somehow I do enjoy the job, while we busy.. Can run here run there and take the food, look very "Yeng" hehe..
Finish my first day training at 3pm.. Manager tell me :"that's all for today, what you wanna eat?" so happy finally can eat.. I was hungry since 1pm.. Then I just eat simple this, FOF and a MCOKE..(hehe, only McD workers know what is this) After finish my FOF, it's full.. Can't eat anymore, drink also terpaksa finish it..
Yeah, finish my first day training.. Can't wait for the uniform to come.. When I can get it?? When I can wear it?? When I can look like other workers.. Hehe, hope my second training can get the uniform.. I do enjoy my training although just RM3 per hour (sound litter rite?)
Yeah Yeah
I'm Loving It!
No comments:
Post a Comment