Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Starting point ...

Today, I almost late to Soon Keat house.. But luckily Soon Keat didn't blame me, phew.. Today we reach training quiet late, Sir will reach there a bit late.. Today training keep "ringan tulang" because Sir is not here..hehe..

Training almost end, finally Sir was here and look at us for the end of the training.. He say that training will rest for 1 week (yeah, finally can rest for 1 week) After that we have to sacrifice 1day (8/Nov) to go Cheras for the KL team's training.. The training there was tired, because we must give our best shoot in the training. SUKMA's hope is in their hand..Sir called out the name that can go for SUKMA selection on December.. Yeah!! My name is in the list..

Before Sir going to talk with Yasmin Nadia and Sook Mun.. He called us along, he tell me that I will be fighting in FIN weight.. Die man!! Have to cut down my weight again, NO SUPPER ANYMORE!! FIN weight for me is hard to fight, because I getting heavy, the speed maybe not that fast enough.. But if I go into FLY weight, I'll suffer like mad.. Because their kicking is so "KUAT" can't stand at all.. So Sir say that he wish 4of us can rules in KL team.

FIN=Me
FLY=Yasmin Nadia
bantam=Sin Yee
Feather=Sook Mun


He tell me that MUST bet Adrinan in selection, Sir believe me that I can beat her easily
..(Erm, hope so, but somehow I still have to train more then others, cannot be "Ego" hehe)

So wish myself can be select into KL team..
-->No supper anymore
-->Train harder
-->Focus to SUKMA
-->Motivate more
-->Secret
-->Is still a secret..shhhhh..can't write it out, have to remember it!!

No comments: