Thursday, October 20, 2005

What's wrong for going out late with my friend?

Haihz.. Today nothing much to say about.. Y'day watch movie with taekwondo friend, then Yam cha until 1am.. Come back home still seeing my sister playing computer.. Then I play my hp for a while then go and sleep lo..

This morning wake up, omg!! It's 1pm, hoho.. Quickly eat lunch, while I was eating my lunch.. My mother tell me about my sister keep complaining that I was going home late.. What is she trying to do with me, I stay at home during day time.. Just go out at the night time also cannot? What are you trying to do? Wan me to facing the computer for whole day and don't let you to use the computer you only will feel happy? Night time is my yam cha time, chat and talk about many thing around us.. I just going out with my friend for mid-night show, like that you also wanna control me?

While I was outside you also can look at your computer and chat with all your friend right? The reason mummy keep scolding you for coming home late is because you don't have any transport back and need daddy to go out and fetch you.. For me is not the same, mummy didnt scold me is bacause I no need to call daddy to fetch me home or anything..Did you understand?

I already go out and let you use my time to online and so on, why can't you understand it.. Will you feel happy when both of us is angry and mad with each other is bacause of the computer? I don't feel happy at all.. Anyway, I'll keep going out de lo.. As long I still have enaf money to go out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...first person to drop you a commetn! Yipee!
Whao..your blog really ying ler..hahaha! Impressed impressed..hehehe...
Keep it up..hahaha.. I support you..bleh=P
Love you.. MuackxXx