10th day.. 8hour = enjoy
Today start working at 12am, very good girl, reach there at 11:55am.. At first I use manager drover to punch the food and drink.. Then rest at 2:30pm rest, bubur ayam again.. I break with a boy that very funny and we always laugh at him, today break he sit in front of me.. While he was eating Grilled Chicken Foldover, I don't know why I keep looking him eating.. Cause Grilled Chicken Foldover so big, wanna see how he eat.. HaHa, I look at him, he look at me, he feel os shy and make some jk.. Today break make me so crazy of him.. Today I work at counter very good girl, no mistake have to sign.. I'll give myself 90% hehe.. Finish work at 8pm, while I was waiting Daddy and mummy to fetch me, seem I so boring.. Then go drive thru there and talk with Pris, but Pris was busy serve customer.. Talk a while only, she say today she don't have mood to greet customer, after she saw me she will smile at customer..hehe.. Am I perasan?? hehe..
Around 11:00 soon keat and zheng hao call us to yam cha, fetch mok kai, zheng hao then we wanna go Bandar Sri Damansara Mc to visit Pris, after we come out from Maluri.. Traffic jam, omg, soon keat turn in to LDP to make a U-turn come back to Bandar Sri Damansara.. After we reach Mc, talk with Pris at drive-thru.. The "runner" keep looking at the screen to see what order that pris type, the end they all looking at soon keat's car.. Then all of us cabut, we yam cha nearby Mc, Zheng Hao going to work lo.. Next time wanna yam cha also less lo, if can I maybe will work there after finish Mc job or what.. Se how, we yam cha until 12:15.. Then go home >.<>Enjoy looking at him eating
Grilled Chicken Foldover

i' lovin' it
No comments:
Post a Comment