Wednesday, November 09, 2005

11th day.. Permanent Job

Today I work at Mc , follow my cousin to buy his toy at Mc.. Then go inside and punch in, haha, the time sharp 12pm.. No late and no early, manager saw me also laugh at me.. Then I work counter, dislike it.. Cause my leg very pain, today have to walk for around 8hour.. Tired and pain.. The end I still finish with the pain leg..
Today working I saw a girl who was working 1 day with me last year at Mc, last year she teach me the basic of the counter.. Many thing I learn from her, but first time I look at her.. I can't remember who is she, I just agak agak only.. While we are free, she talk with me for a while.. Finally I confirm that was her.. HaHa, first day I work there I keep wonder where she is.. She short short and cute cute..
HeHe, today manager tell me that I and Pris can work permenent job.. Yeah, yeah, school reopen also got $$.. Happy me..

That's all for today..


You will see Mc in every where , every place

i' lovin' it

No comments: