Thursday, August 31, 2006

Merdeka life..

Today Merdeka, wake up at 12.. Because yesterday sleep at 2, haihz.. Tired.. Today hang out with Taekwondo Friends then we pass by cyber.. Follow them and play my maple story, then O2Jam.. The end I see my senior play Dota, then I also follow them to play.. Play around 1hour.. The game is so ugly, but the skill.. Very good, many thing need to think. I enjoy the game, but I'll never play again after my SPM.. Anyway, today I feel happy..
Yesterday finish my Sejarah 2, The history is tired, so many thing to think.. Coming is BM then account.. Although I like account, (last time my ambition is to be a famous accountant,hehe.. No Aim=No Future) But I hate to study so many thing.. Debit to Creadit.. then terbalik.. Put anywhere.. Just wish to get a A's in SPM.. That's all for today, this Sunday I have a Poomsee competition.(Taekwondo pattern) Hope can get a medal la.. hehe..


6 text book, 7 nota book I carry to home just to clear my school desk for trial..I still left the buku latihan at school.. Friday I only take it back.. hehe..


Both account text book I need to study for my trial..


This game is ugly righT?? Actually is nice to play..

No comments: