Saturday, September 02, 2006

What a busy day

Today don't know why I'll go to school for play and do nothing.. First I go En.Cheng room and ask for the basketball sijil.. Cause we need to finish the sijil by this two week for hari co-co.. Then I go back class and find teacher to sign the sijil tamat sekolah. Our teacher say wan bukti wor, ok la.. Then sign sign.. When to En.Cheng room(Second time) and call him to sign the taekwondo competition for me too.. After that I call my Red house teacher to sign for my sijil tamat sekolah she call me to find En.Cheng to take another 64keping of the sijil ahli biasa from kawat kaki red house members.. (3rd time) for other people maybe normal.. But for me really my first time so "daring" to find teacher for so many times.. hehe..

After school, our Fotografi President call PiZza Hut and eat for Next year Mesyarat Agong.. Free lunch lolz.. Then accompany Hooi Yon and Shawn and eat.. 5pm, go and find Basketball teacher and ask to type the sijil.. (First time for me, maybe..I'll try)

Reach home at 6, sit a while then face computer again. 7 until 9 guess what I'm doing ?? Sitting in front the computer for the 15 sijil .. 3 sijil need to print the name and make sure it on the line.. Print and print .. The other AJK sijil better, all almost the same.. Then go yam cha with friend at Mc Donalds AGAIN ! ! ! .. hehe.. Back at 12.. Wake up at 6 then whole day outside until 12am.. Haihz.. This call tired.. Come back my house still so noise. Suang liao la.. Xi Guang jui Hao..




This the starting plain plain sijil..


Then it take my 1 stupid hour to doing this..


This the result of 1hour I doing this.. Yeay..

No comments: