Today I when to training.. My teammate Lee Sin Ying, ask us about herself. I suddenly stun, because last time she was the most "ACTION" girl in our Taekwondo club.. Now can play around and crazy with her.. hehe..
Lets back here. Erm, I also think about myself too..
About me...
The Bad Attitude..
--> Selfish
--> Easily get mad
--> During angry anyone also will kena..
--> Lazy in everything, (not including sport)
--> Tak bad behind people
--> Jealous
--> "Talk Big"
--> Tau sikit, sikit.. Tapi sangat action
--> Sometime talk the bad words
--> Scold my friends that help me to do something
--> Cry baby
The Goods Attitude..
--> Counsellor among my friend
--> Good listener
--> Make my friends around me to be happy..
--> Good in Basketball and Taekwondo too
--> Friendly..(I think..)
--> HArdworking (in the thing I love)
Haiyaya.. This i know of myself .. I'll edit post when I remember more.. TodayI feel very tired already .. I wanna have a nap first.. Bye bye My Friend..
No comments:
Post a Comment