Monday, June 11, 2007

My 1st weekend after college start..

Saturday
Morning go to college for two tutorial class until 11am, after that I register online for Co-curricular at CIT.. Luckily still got a lot fo space for basketball, Shin Ying will join this Co-curricular with me. Then I wait for the bus for around 45min.Then reach home around 1pm..
At night I go taekwondo party until 11:30pm, quite fun but a bit boring for us.Actually I just enjoying eating their jelly and watermelon only.hehe..


Sunday
Morning my eyes was so pain until I eat my lunch and sleep again, my family go to THE CURVE to send the contest form organise by THE STAR newspaper..Around 4pm they come back and we ready ourself to eat dinner all the way to Pahang and I don't know where already, coz today is my sis birthday... After that come back and sleep..hehe..

No comments: